Dr. Manfred W. Wuttke
Institution: Leibniz Institute for Applied Geosciences
- Scientific interests are focused on numerical simulation of coupled transport processes (thermal, hydraulic, chemical)
- 2006 - present Leibniz Institute for Applied Geosciences (GGA Institute), Hannover, Germany – Contribution to the Sino-German Research Initiative.
'Innovative Technologies for the Detection, Extinction and Prevention of Coal Fires in North China'.
- 1999 - 2005 Institute for Environmental Physics, University of Bremen
- 1994 - 1999 Max-Planck-Institute for Aeronomy
- 1991 - 1994 Institute for Plasmaphysics, Research Center Jülich
- 1990 Ph.D. University of Hannover, Germany
- 1985 Diploma Physics, University of Hannover, Germany
Tasks in the coal fire project
- Project Management regarding thermal and hydraulic modelling
Phone: +49 511 6432942