Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Wündrich
University of Wuppertal (Bergische Universität Wuppertal BUW)
- Methods of Safety Engineering – Fire- and Explosion Protection
- 2008 - present Scientific assistant in the BMBF-Project "Coal Fire Research Phase B"
- 2008 Diploma in "Safety Engineering – Fire- and Explosion Protection" at University of Wuppertal (Germany)
Title: "Evaluation of international practiced methods for the extinction of underground coal seam fires" (German)
- 2007 - 2008 Student assistant in the BMBF-Project "Coal Fire Research Phase B"
Tasks in the coal fire project
- Aspects of environmental and health safety
- Fire extinction strategies and tactics
Thomas Wündrich during field work in Wuda syncline in September 2007
Phone: +49 202 4393921